shaving forum

Frank Fusco

I guess these days there are discussion forums for just about everything.
I was Googling for information about the growth of facial hair and how it is affected by age.
Lo and behold :eek: up pops a discussion forum about shaving. Who wodda thunk it?
Don't know if I'll join just to get one question answered. But, interesting.

Even as a younger man, never had much facial hair, plenty still on top, though I've decided it's more trouble than worth, so I've gone to a longish burr cut... I actually got away with shaving every other day in boot camp, that's how little facial hair I had... being a blondish redhead has it's advantages.... like Frank, not sure I would bother joining a shaving forum though.

I was blessed with a great head of hair. I have been every color except carrot red. Platinum blonde up through about age 5. Then it turned to straw, then to brown, then to auburn, then to black and now I am seriously working on platinum blonde (excuse me, white) again.

The thatched roof definitely would leak rain water now.

I only have to shave every 2 or 3 days (unless I am going some place with my wife) which is nice. Unfortunately for the facial hair, I go someplace with my wife almost every day so the shaving every 2 or 3 days is more like a dream.

Now you know more than you want to about my Hair em.

Enjoy,

JimB

Larry, that's the puzzlement. I'll be 74 in a few weeks. Years ago my beard slowed down to where I could get by with 2-3 shaves a week. But, in the past year it has been growing rapidly again. If I have to appear civilized, daily shaving is now necessary, it is growing, full face and fast again. As you know, I still have a full head of hair. That is the question I plan to pose to the shaving forum. Is this normal?

Hmm, that's interesting Frank. So did you change something in your diet? Eating more oatmeal? More veggies?

Nah, he's gone back on the little blue pills....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

That's interesting to note though Frank, I'll be 71 on Wednesday and stopped shaving in 2005 when I retired... I take a trimmer to the beard about every week to 10 days and shape it closer to the face.... it doesn't appear to grow all that fast... does that mean in a couple of years I'm going to look like one of those backwoods men with a beard down to my belly button??? I still a full head of hair too... even though it's cropped close now... just got tired of having to comb it all the time.

well frank if you have found a new diet that make beards grow more let me know becaue i was hoping to get enough to cover the top half of my head in winter:) and then use it a neck scarf if needed after the hat got found to do the head warming job:)

well frank if you have found a new diet that make beards grow more let me know becaue i was hoping to get enough to cover the top half of my head in winter:) and then use it a neck scarf if needed after the hat got found to do the head warming job:)

Just dig out the wax from yer ears and smear that on yer pate. It makes the ear hairs grow a bunch fer sure. :rolleyes: