Special memento or keepsake of the occassion held in Michigan recently

Rob Keeble

Well it takes me time sometimes to get "round to it" but i eventually deal with everything i set my mind to do. :D

So i thought i would share a few pics of the keepsake tophy i recieved upon arriving at Ambassadors house.

Larry could not wait to give it to me, he knows me by now:D , and it came with a sticky marked

"Special for Rob K ....Enjoy signed Peter.

THANK YOU PETER.:thumb:

So Peter Simmons accept my apologies for the late thank you.

I personally think the "Round- To - It" is a fantastic keepsake to remember the events by. Wanted you to know Larry discharged his duty in getting it to me before he was overcome with barley pop, potentially damaging it. Of course first i had to have a barley pop made by Jim in my hand before Larry would spring the suprise. :)

So just so everyone knows what it is we are talking about here are the pics to show what Peter made.
America Spain Tour De wood round to it reduced.jpgAmerica Spain Tour de Wood reduced.jpg

These are a great idea and this one will be added to my growing collection.

Thanks to you too Larry as without you there would be none of this to show. :wave:

So folks you get more than just barley pop if you visit the old grey beard in Michigan. :)

Pete is indeed the Laser King. :thumb: Not only does he do excellent work with that electron-powered woodburner of his, he's a great guy!

I have to agree with everyone.
He is a great guy and its a great thing to have.
I have it sitting on my buffet with a bottle made by jim, just havent figured out how to properly put it somewhere in a frame or display, so I can hang it.

Rob - When I was making them I remembered how proud you are to be Canadian and your passport worries. So I added the Maple Leaf to your ToIt.

Yours is the only one with the Maple Leaf.

Glad you like it and thanks to all for the kind words.

You know, it is sometimes the little details that create or remind us of the moments. Larry taking the time to collaborate with Pete on this "round tuit" is icing on the cake. I have a couple of these now. They are the little things I treasure but when gone, will make no sense to those that clean out or continue to use my shop. Thanks to both of you, Pete as always, outstanding work and thank you.