a little bit of sweetness:)

larry merlau

to those who attended the gatherun, you got to see my youngest grand daughter and i thought this one was gonna be there but she couldnt make it.. so here is a little bit sweetness that grandpa is kinda partial too:) the curls are natural not artificial help of any kind

DSC_3957.jpg

she got those looks from her grandpa:) that why i dont look purty no moe:)

nope,, she doesnt darren she still needs to do things a little differently before she can get that kind of treatment:) mom is trying but the other grandma doesnt help the matters much.. mom wants her to do things this way and the other grandma doesnt enforce the issue...

mom can handle her own weight with them hooligans that come knocking on the door:) she aint very tall but is one fireball when need be.. kinda like a bumble bee wont bother you if you dont bother it but if you do yur gonna get stung hard:)

mom can handle her own weight with them hooligans that come knocking on the door:) she aint very tall but is one fireball when need be.. kinda like a bumble bee wont bother you if you dont bother it but if you do yur gonna get stung hard:)

You might not believe me Larry, but that sounds like my wife...gonna start using that bumble bee line!:) :thumb: