Missing Pet

Vaughn McMillan

Administrator
Staff member
Poor little thing...

Missing Alligator.jpg

I wonder if boots made from annoying barking dogs would have sales appeal?

I don't have the problem now. However, there have been times in the past when I have, at least, thought about, dogracide. A dog who barks constantly is like having someone sit out in their car going Honk, Honk, Honk, Honk for hours without missing a beat.

For an owner to permit that is EXTREMELY impolite and totally unnecessary. We ended up keeping a dog for a couple years. The dog wanted to bark incessantly. Going on the assumption that the dog desired to please the human, I was able to teach the dog not to bark. It took bits and starts of my time for a whole day and a half to accomplish this. I do not know squat about dogs since I get itchy skin when I touch them. If I could train the dog that easily, someone who owned a dog and knew something about them should have no problem.

That was quite a "Rant." Perhaps someone needs to train me.

Enjoy,

JimB

I wonder if boots made from annoying barking dogs would have sales appeal?...

I saw a "Missing Cat" poster on a telephone pole in my neighborhood this evening. I was sorely tempted to put a "For Sale - Cat Fur Gloves" sign above it, but decided that wouldn't be nice. ;)

I agree with you on the barking dogs thing. In nearly all cases, it's an owner issue more than a dog issue. Dogs bark. That's sort of what they're here for, and it's one way they communicate. But barking non-stop is something I won't put up with.