Not as long as some of you guys...

Another congrats to the newly weds. You made me think when you wrote you wouldn't trade the kids for the world, I was thinking, ya but, what if someone offered you a nice metal lathe, or a real nice bandsaw, etc... I'm just saying.....

Another congrats to the newly weds. You made me think when you wrote you wouldn't trade the kids for the world, I was thinking, ya but, what if someone offered you a nice metal lathe, or a real nice bandsaw, etc... I'm just saying.....

:rofl:

Actually, my son Greg and I were having a conversation a while back and on the subject of cars and having to give up things to support a family. He said "If you didn't have Mom, Court, and I around you'd have a Ferrari by now." I said, "yeah, true, but I still think I got a better deal this way." ;)

:rofl:

Actually, my son Greg and I were having a conversation a while back and on the subject of cars and having to give up things to support a family. He said "If you didn't have Mom, Court, and I around you'd have a Ferrari by now." I said, "yeah, true, but I still think I got a better deal this way." ;)

Well, yeah. The maintenance on a Ferrari is out the roof. :D