The next chapter...

Carol Reed

In Memoriam
Well, the house is sold and escrow is closed.

The next chapter is to get the motorhome. Help me look.

I want a Newmar Dutch Star from the middle/late '90's. Ideally, a Cummins 8.3L Diesel, 6 speed automatic Allison tranny, A Spartan chassis, side radiator, Banks system, open bathroom floor plan, door at front of coach, and an "L" shaped kitchen. Or the equivalent thereof. Other than that, I am open to suggestion. :rofl:

And not to mention, low mileage/useage, great tires, fresh tune-up and a full tank of diesel! :rofl: :rofl:

I am willing to come almost anywhere to get it. Please check your area for me.

I want a Newmar Dutch Star from the middle/late '90's. Ideally, a Cummins 8.3L Diesel, 6 speed automatic Allison tranny, A Spartan chassis, side radiator, Banks system, open bathroom floor plan, door at front of coach, and an "L" shaped kitchen. Or the equivalent thereof. Other than that, I am open to suggestion. :rofl:

And not to mention, low mileage/useage, great tires, fresh tune-up and a full tank of diesel! :rofl: :rofl:

you don't want much do you? lol tis the season to look though. I'll keep an ear out for you

...I want a Newmar Dutch Star from the middle/late '90's. Ideally, a Cummins 8.3L Diesel, 6 speed automatic Allison tranny, A Spartan chassis, side radiator, Banks system, open bathroom floor plan, door at front of coach, and an "L" shaped kitchen. Or the equivalent thereof. Other than that, I am open to suggestion. :rofl:

And not to mention, low mileage/useage, great tires, fresh tune-up and a full tank of diesel! :rofl: :rofl:...

So, do you have anything specific in mind?
oregonian_scram.gif

:D

What color? Pink???? Where did you want the router table mounted on a draw board in the kitchen?

Pink!?! Yick! Thankfully they don't come in that color!

Seriously, another make and model in that level of Class A pusher would be just as suitable.

Elkhart, Indiana is approximately half way between Larry's house and my house. RV capital of the world. Where over 90% of the total rv's are made. Good place to start as I am sure people trade them in to get a new one.