accountable woodworking

Very good catch Ken.
Carol I clearly remember a conversation i had with Larry years ago when i first met him (face to face) and we went to look at my shop.
I learnt a new word which was quiet appropriate ....putter.
Up to then i had thought putter was a type of club used in golf :) but i came to understand it was what i do when i have had a time like you have had.

So even no woodworking but puttering around with your woodworking bits is a good time. And finding that impact will take a huge load off if you anything like i am who dont loose tools. My sons have noth been tried found guilty and sentenced for missing tools only to have me find them later and have to sheepishly apologize.:) Not that they even knew they had been accused. :).

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

Here is the found impact.

found impact1.jpg

As for puddering in the shop, I did play with the iBox. I got it put together. I resolved the fit of the miter bar in the table saw slot and I got Bernie's box size to store it. That was play time for that day. Another day may see the storage box actually built. But here I am, spending time posting pictures when I could be making sawdust. :rolleyes: :D

Since then, a bigger project has taken center stage. That would be getting the motorhome and beginning the tool trailer.

Am I off the hook now?