closet pullouts

hey, I think Im getting a little better with this molding stuff.
I had to bevel the back edge of the right molding, cut off a tiny snipet of the top piece to match the width, and I got it to fit fairly well.
Nothing is perfect, but my world is far from perfect.
Didnt install all the doors, my wife made me stop working before, said I need to stop.(just having the usual health nonsense problems, and I needed to gather up all the halloween decorations and prepare for a visit from Sandy tomorrow)
I put in 2 top doors to see how bad the color is off from the molding.

even got a couple of clear shots with my unsteady hands.
I cant take a shot from the front of the cabinet, there is a column blocking it.

Attachments

• kitchen reface 182 (Medium).jpg
    kitchen reface 182 (Medium).jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 27
  • kitchen reface 183 (Medium).jpg
    kitchen reface 183 (Medium).jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 26
  • kitchen reface 185 (Medium).jpg
    kitchen reface 185 (Medium).jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 30
I tell you what Allen you really do make this look easy. I think it's time you tackled something with some curves in it to slow you down a bit and let the rest of us catch up!

Excellent work Allen. Really makes me wish I had some time to do mine now. These plans that you were given are really close to what i wanted to do and now I can see the best way to go about it

thanks for all the pictures

no plans keith, I listened to alan and Karl, and basically copied Karls pictures. (I would have liked to mold out the bottom similar to karls pictures, but I gave up alot of space, and didnt want to lose a few more inched off the bottom, so I just made the frame narrow and went all the way down)
I did have one slight problem today.
Not sure how I missed it all along, unless the wood swelled a bit after stain and poly?
All rails were cut together as well as the door panels, all same width(rail length).
But the space in between the top doors and bottom doors is different and there isnt enough adjustable movement with the one piece cup hinges to line them up perfectly.
some of the fault might have been mine(no, all the fault is mine), I think I should take the doors down and just touch them lightly with a hand plane to even it all out, maybe I miscut a tiny bit on the TS.
Seemed ok when I lined it all up raw and unfinished.
My wife refuses to let me touch them, says spacing is fine.
When she goes back to work, I will take them down and plane off a tad, restain.(I hate all the dark stained doors but wanted to use the same color, I prefer naturally dark wood like walnut, or light colored woods unstained)

the wife has been hinting she wants a bench near the front door, and shes been showing me pictures, but I told her nah, what would I do with my favorite hall table?
so she stopped asking me, but I think Im going to break down and use some of the wolverine chocolate and suprise her, but I have to start looking at pictures and figure out exactly what I want to make)

Attachments

• kitchen reface 188 (Medium).jpg
    kitchen reface 188 (Medium).jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 18
Last edited: