My Fall Contribution

Paul Douglass

People have been posting some very impressive fall pictures lately so I thought I post a couple of the same thing I took a quick shot at this a.m.. I just have a little Cannon point and shoot so it is not up to the pros' quality, but you will get the idea. My yard is full of mushrooms. More than I have had before. Don't know why. But here it, is Fall in my yard. I know, clean up those leaves...

Attachments

• IMG_1102 s.jpg
    IMG_1102 s.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_1103 sc.JPG
    IMG_1103 sc.JPG
    133.1 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
Larry has it right! " shaggy mane mushroom" black inky things.... that have been all over the place here for the last couple of weeks.. (SW Missouri)

Just doing my part! (BTW - Love the mushroom pic!)

Attachments

• House 11-1-12.jpg
    House 11-1-12.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 20
  • West Park a 11-1-12.jpg
    West Park a 11-1-12.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 20
  • West Park b 11-1-12.jpg
    West Park b 11-1-12.jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 21
  • West Park c 11-1-12.jpg
    West Park c 11-1-12.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 20
  • West Park d 11-1-12.jpg
    West Park d 11-1-12.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Great shots, you guys. :thumb:

Jim, I can see why you have to deal with 47 quintillion bushels of leaves every fall. :D

Here's my "fall colors" shot from my apartment:

Closed for the season - 03 - 800.jpg

...Jim, I can see why you have to deal with 47 quintillion bushels of leaves every fall. :D...

Yeah, there are 24 oak and maples, and a beech, a hickory, and ten English Plane trees, so I get a lot of leaves. I have a vac trailer that I pull behind my JD tractor, and I've filled it about 17 times so far, and there are about three trailerfuls on the ground right now, but they're too wet to vac up. All that, and the oaks have hardly begun letting loose of their leaves yet. All the others are pretty well done, but the oaks will probably still have some leaves left on them until after Christmas.