today's craft show results

Dan Noren

Staff member
back from today's craft show, and it was an odd time. not really that many people, so not much sold. sold one arched tealight holder, one curved wine bottle holder, one genuine minnesota yard stick, one vase, and the big seller of all today, was two of the jerusalem cross advent candle holders. after the table fee, and the gratuity to my nephew who helped, the take was a bit less than half of a couple of weeks ago. to make it even more fun, we had a 5 ft diameter table. when we had everything set up, we found that the raised display for the vases wasn't high enough, and a 6 inch riser had to be made for it. i also put most of the vases on the lower level, with the four pepper mills, with some vases on the middle level, with the signs for both on the top. i'm including photos (once again with the phone) of the table setup.

Attachments

• round table side a.jpg
    round table side a.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 55
  • round table side b.jpg
    round table side b.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 52
Sorry to hear it was a bit slow at the show. Better some sales than no sales, huh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

or as the cyclops once said, better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick. i had forgotten to mention there was a commission for a cribbage board in the shape of a fleur de lys. i just got done laying it out in sketchup. it's going to be a decent sized board in order to fit all the holes. she wanted this shape since her maiden name was fleur, and her son collects cribbage boards. this one is gonna be interesting.

Attachments

• fleur de lys cribbage board.jpg
    fleur de lys cribbage board.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 17
I had a poke in the eye with a sharp stick once. Anything's better than that. :eek: I really like the Jerusalme cross Advent candle holder. Can I steal that idea? :pirate:

be my guest roger. one thing though, it looks best with the candles, and with the white one in the center a touch higher than the other four.