Voting

Darren Wright

Administrator
Staff member
The benefit of living in a small town, walked in, got my sheet, sat down, dropped it in the box, walked out. Hope everyone else had such a pleasant experience. :wave:

Went to the county gun range, Sharon and I were the only ones in line in the brief few minutes we were there. They said they had a pretty steady amount of customers, just no long lines.

Got my sticker and everything!

Last edited:
in and out in under 10 minutes, but that was a little after 8 this morning. they said that there was a long line of people around 6:30 this morning, looking to vote on the way to work.

Used to do Absentee voting in Cali all the time. The votes weren't counted till later, and to be honest, voting really didn't matter, most of the districts are a foregone conclusion.

But here in our small community in Nevada, I like to get out and see the folks and do it the old fashioned way, You know, on election day!

Go America!

20121106-DSCN4450.jpg

The benefit of living in a small town, walked in, got my sheet, sat down, dropped it in the box, walked out. Hope everyone else had such a pleasant experience. :wave:

We could have been in and out in about 10 minutes, but we knew everyone in the place and spent more time chit chatting than we did voting... hardest part of it was some body must have been cold... you could have baked biscuits in the place it was uncomfortably hot.

Don't want to get spanked! So I will change this to say ... Voted without any hassle.

Last edited:
Quick reminder, Feel free to talk about voting, etc., but any discussions of the election or results of will be promptly dealt with...

:wave:

I voted on a Saturday afternoon a couple of weeks ago. They had early voting locations all over town, and the place I went to had about 12 poll workers and two or three voters (including me). Very quick and easy. Go in, give a name, get a ballot, go to the booth, hang a few chads, bada bing bada boom - done. :thumb: