New neighbor moved in.

I have found some of his 'pellets' before. Owl pellets are really quite amazing, and full of all kinds of small critter bones...

I have found some of his 'pellets' before. Owl pellets are really quite amazing, and full of all kinds of small critter bones...

Those are money in the bank http://www.pellet.com/product.aspx?id=9.

Note I only know this because I used to know someone who had a job collecting them. I had to get them to explain "what exactly is it that you do again" three times before I really .

Very nice pic Brent and good to have around to help keep the critter population under control.

My mom (a superstitious english lass) always said if an owl landed on your roof death was nearby. I just shook my head it was not worth commenting on. :rofl:

Wonder if its going to take up residence near you?

Very nice pic Brent and good to have around to help keep the critter population under control.

My mom (a superstitious english lass) always said if an owl landed on your roof death was nearby. I just shook my head it was not worth commenting on. :rofl:

Wonder if its going to take up residence near you?

Curious enough we have similar saying here in Spain, although hoots like the one on the pic bring good luck, apart from being your PET (pest control managers)

The ones who bring bad luck are the white ones, and we have special name for them.