BGB bowl

Black gum burl bowl. As you can tell i don't do a lot of bowls and it shows.But i thought the wood made up for it.:) 10 x 4 3/4, Blo, lacquar, wax, and buff. The rim has been under cut, making this right at 5/16 thick. It will be going up to PA for a benefit for my nephew who is fighting for his live with cancer. Thanks and all C&C welcome.004 (800x648).jpg006 (800x546).jpg013 (800x651).jpg012 (800x491).jpg

Thanks all. Mohammad, Tom, the drs don't give Scott any hope.:( We're just hoping we can raise enough to send him, my brother,and my sister in law to the grand canyon. Scott has never been there and it's one of his dreams.now Scotts not a young kid as he's 36, but he's there only child and lives on there property,in a small cabin. He's also a great artist.Was always like a big brother to my childern. Him and my oldest were best friends.Lost Sol now it don't look good for Scott.

Very nice, especially for a guy who doesn't turn bowls. ;) The only thing I see wrong with it is it's not signed.

Sorry to see the news about your nephew. I hope he can make it to the Grand Canyon...it is indeed an inspiring place to see.