Last one i promise.

At least for a while.:D This is a piece of poplar 11x 3/4. Thought it was a nice piece, but wanted to do something more with it. So as my mom likes birdhouses, and christmas is coming up.:)Yep i'll be sending this to her for christmas. It is turned, burned, and colored.The wife said if it wasn't going to my mom she woun't let it out of the house.:rofl:001 (800x729).jpg003 (800x799).jpg

Steve, I need to get out on the lathe and post some pics so you don't have to so much. :rolleyes: Please don't think we're getting tired of your pieces...this is another great one. :thumb:

Why, why why won't you put some of this stuff in little craft shop. Do know how fast that would sell? Bring some of your stuff out here, you can show me how to do that and I'll show you how to screw up a pen!

Ya know, if you keep doing this turning and burning stuff, you might just get good at it. :D This is a great piece, Steve. The plate's very nicely done, and the pyrography looks perfect from here.

And don't ever apologize for posting your work. It's nice to see at least somebody is getting some quality shop time around here. ;)