Been shopping .....Really good Grizz deal

Rob Keeble

uploadfromtaptalk1353513642428.jpg

Decide i am not going to put a lightweight in my new table on the table saw extensjon. So stepped up when Grizz put this puppy on sale at such a great price. Even paying shipping taxes brokerage i am still $70 lower than best price i can get the same router here before taxes.
http://www.grizzly.com/products/3-1-2-HP-Router/H7022

Now on to finding a Kreg lift at a decent price LV raised price $30 i aint biting at that price. :(

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

Yes Jay it can. But i am looking to put the motor in a lift. My experiences with above table adjustment to date via my pc unit have not been great. It works in a pinch but i am getting tired of fiddling.
I did not buy this one for that feature i really only want the motor with variable speed. But they dont come cheap on their own.

Dang that is a really good price. The best I've seen elsewhere is cpomilwaukee at $239 reconditioned!

Adding a real router table (instead of the 1/4HP pain in the neck I've been using) has been on the list for a while. Maybe its time.

Yes Jay it can. But i am looking to put the motor in a lift. My experiences with above table adjustment to date via my pc unit have not been great. It works in a pinch but i am getting tired of fiddling.
I did not buy this one for that feature i really only want the motor with variable speed. But they dont come cheap on their own.

Thanks Rob

so I saw the sander in the other thread, and this router, are you collecting tools again?
ya know besides being pretty xmas ornaments, some of those tools actually function quite nice when it comes to woodworking.

so I saw the sander in the other thread, and this router, are you collecting tools again?
ya know besides being pretty xmas ornaments, some of those tools actually function quite nice when it comes to woodworking.

Ouch! That stings :D. Too bad we don't all have a crystal ball. Knowing what we are after and being ready when such a deal comes along can go a long way in saving some serious cash in this hobby. When Woodpecker blew out their PRL-v1 stock, I grabbed an extra for a song. Your steal on the router should take some sting out of the lift price though.

Of course, using your tools as ornaments makes them last unusually long so as prices go up, you're ahead as your tools are still brand new :rofl:.

You're gonna love it. I put one in a used PRL I had just bought and find myself in RT heaven. That is a great price, less than what I paid almost 2 years ago.

Well i aint going into production like you Allen but i doubt these will be ornaments. :D Finally getting the chance to settle down and do some woodworking again. Just wait i will be posting some work soon. :):wave:

Well i aint going into production like you Allen but i doubt these will be ornaments. :D Finally getting the chance to settle down and do some woodworking again. Just wait i will be posting some work soon. :):wave:

ok, were all waiting.
Theres a guy out nevada way that gives woodworking lessons on completing projects in a reasonable time period. Do you want me to foward his info to you so you can get a few tips?