After I win the PowerBall...

is that a G&G home?

whoops, yep, it sure 'nuff is.

well even after taxes, that would be less than 1% of your take home from the jackpot if you collected the whole pot... (which of course you're not going to do since I'm playing & have my own plans...)

Last edited:
Wow! nice home. 1.5 mil is not that much considering the SoCal market. It is not for everybody though. You must love G&G style and be willing to not make any major modifications. I don't think the City would allow it, being it declared a landmark.

Yeah sure its a nice enough of a house, but where would you put the shop? Priorities people, priorities... :rofl:

Besides its clearly not a problem for you since I to have my own plans once I win....

I'm with Mohammad...$1.5M sounds pretty reasonable for that neighborhood, and it looks like all the restoration work has already been done.

Yeah sure its a nice enough of a house, but where would you put the shop?...

Maybe there's is a carriage house or something similar on the property? Or you could always put up a Tuff Shed. I'm sure the Neighborhood Commission wouldn't have a problem with that. :D

Sorry all I have already won the Powerball!! The house will still be on the market not real fond of it or its location.. I have pick out a house near Silverton CO. (I wish)
paul

I have to agree on the location - certainly not my first choice. Maybe it can be duplicated (with some modifications for modern conveniences, lifestyle and a shop) here in Idaho. :D

Paul - Silverton might be nice too, but the winters would be brutal! I will be visiting there for the first time next year.

Yep Silverton and maybe a few hundred miles SW for the long deep snow winters who cares if one has millions of dollars (powerball winner)-- Ouray is not bad either.

Yeah Vaughn hit it on the head with the "Neigborhood commission approval " kind of thing. I think this redneck fits into the Duck Dynasty family category. In a recent episode of theshow they got busted by the "Home owners Association" for fire and chickens on the property.

Dont think i could fit in where one of these Organizations exist. Was bad enough having to deal with my NN heck imagine the whole neighborhood being against one for having a shop. :rofl::rofl: Rennie i like the sounds of Idaho....quiet loads of space and sparsley populated. You got rednecks or they all good folk like you. ;)

Rennie i like the sounds of Idaho....quiet loads of space and sparsley populated. You got rednecks or they all good folk like you. ;)

Mostly folks like me, though I can only speak for those here in the valley where 40% of the state's population lives. It's a BIG state (8 times larger than my native NJ, but only 1/8th the population) and regional influences on culture are strong. You can judge for yourself as you drive through on the way to Brent's house. :D

That's a pretty place alright... looks like one of those places you have to wipe your feet before you look at the pictures....

I'll give you some advice on how to win the powerball.... you gotta buy a ticket.:D:D:D

Yes a big difference It will be over $75,000,000 difference and that is a super large difference...... Ned if you win please give me the $75,000,000 difference
Paul