I am a newbee to the forum and welcomes?

Welcome Mark...

You will, of course, see lots of people you know here. We look forward to seeing your posts, your awesome designs, and continuing to learn from you.

Enjoy!

Welcome Mark!

:thumb: Great to see you. I really enjoyed your posts, especially the tutorials, on the other forum. Some of us started to feel a little unwelcome back there and took Ken's advice to go somewhere else. We are trying to make this democratic and transparent. A real adventure. Its a work in progress, so we really would appreciate your contributions, both about wood and about how a forum should work!

When we started up this forum, I was hoping we'd see you around here, Mark. Your background, skills, and willingness to share are much appreciated. Like Jeff said, we hope to see you around here on a regular basis.

Sorry...I am already screwing up!:confused:
No worries at all Mark, and no apologies necessary. ;) You probably didn't notice this "Howdy" forum when you posted your introduction. You may be a newbie here, but I think we all know you're no newbie to either woodworking or woodworking forums. :D

Newbie, now that is funny. Mark your work is well respected here and I look forward to your guidance and input. By the way, new saw? Pictures and some text on the new "toy" is the request (mine) of the day. I will tell Tyler on you!