Did someone say Cutting Boards?

Great looking bunch of boards, Ned! :thumb: I especially like the one on the center bottom of the first photo!
Thanks Bill! that one is a single cut and flip glue-up, just a piece of walnut, no combination woods.

They look great, Ned. :thumb: I envy you east coasters and your access to thick hardwood at decent prices. ;)
Thanks Vaughn... price we pay is the cold and snow...

Really good looking boards, Ned. You make me feel so lazy. I have six plain, unfinished sassafras cutting boards that I started last Christmas and never go back to. Good for you!
Roger, thank you sir! You can get them done for this year instead!

Great job on those boards Ned. How did you fasten the breadboard ends on the boards in picture #2 and 3, tongue and groove, or just butted and glued? I like that look.
Charles, Thanks much!, On the bread board ends: simple glue up, they were supposed to be end grain as well, but I slipped up and glued them up side grain.

Allen,
I"m baslcally pricing per a combination of board feet and complexity... so smaller 'easier' = cheaper. SO far I'm doing pretty well, have sold several, and even have an order for a custom cart top that I'm going to bid on.

I 'ran out' of prepared stock yesterday, so today I went up on the racks and pulled a few boards from my stash..

long board stock.jpg

I'm trying to streamline the process a bit, so I broke nearly all of them down into 2' long boards, which I'll later rip into various widths.

board stock cut.jpg

Those look really great, Ned! I know how much work that is. And I feel for you!
Thanks Billy! They're easy enough to crank out, so I'm having fun out in the shop!

Great looking boards Ned! :thumb:
Thanks Darren!

That butternut one is outstanding Ned! Oh heck, they are all great!
You know, that butternut one was just a 'hey, let's see how this looks', but it is one of the most commented boards!

I agree. The butternut model is my favorite so far. :thumb:
Thanks Vaughn, it will fit in a flat rate box ;)