Building a Storehouse

It looks great Stu. Nice, neat job as usual. Want to come over for a couple of weeks and help me cross a few things off the list?
The outside sheathing board really worked out well. Have to admit I was a bit dubious when we looked at it. Should've known you had it figured out:thumb:

Nice neat job there STu real value add to the property well blended in too. Wont bother asking was MIL said i can guess by now without you telling us. :)

Hope the new business makes use of it and its all successful and well supported. :thumb: Make sure to go through whatever local "Grand Opening" rituals or events the locals put on when starting up a new business. I think they great whereever they are and the show community recognition.

Thanks guys I'm happy with it for sure. Went mostly as planned.

image-406383838.jpg

That is how it looks now, still more stuff to put in there, but it will all fit. The sushi shop people are very pleased, and so are we. They are good people, they too work hard and they pay their on time etc.

Here we just took the last load

image-1355073546.jpg

Might have some shelves to add, but it all fit.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Nice neat job! I only saw this thread yesterday, but didn't take time to reply. And I have missed any thread about your new venture. I gather you are going to be selling carving machines?? Will you be a retail outlet or are you going to be a distributor? If there is a post/thread here somewhere, just point me to it!!! Jim.

Nice neat job! I only saw this thread yesterday, but didn't take time to reply. And I have missed any thread about your new venture. I gather you are going to be selling carving machines?? Will you be a retail outlet or are you going to be a distributor? If there is a post/thread here somewhere, just point me to it!!! Jim.

Thanks Jim.

No post on the new venture, I would be an importer and distributor, I hope to get the machine into some stores but I'd also sell directly via the web. Right now the whole ball of wax is on hold until we can sort out the Trigeminal Neuralgia problem that my wife is suffering, looks like surgery in the near future, once that is accomplished I do hope to start the new business.