Just a Heads-Up

Vaughn McMillan

Administrator
Staff member
My oh Mayan!

299945_565732940122830_976721622_n.jpg

(Actually it's 15 days, but what's half a week among friends?)

flying into las vegas, then driving to the grand canyon, (one item on my bucket list, or things I really want to do), then back to las vegas for a few days.
Neither of my children have been to las vegas, and theyve been really itching to go,so it worked out great for me, to have my son do all the driving from vegas and back.

flying into las vegas, then driving to the grand canyon, (one item on my bucket list, or things I really want to do), then back to las vegas for a few days.
Neither of my children have been to las vegas, and theyve been really itching to go,so it worked out great for me, to have my son do all the driving from vegas and back.

Mine too!

my wife and children have already squeezed 14 days of activities into 8 days.

They arent aware just how slow I am.

If my sister ever lands that home in reno/lake tahoe, Ill be making a visit to brent.

this trip is planned tight, half the stuff is on a if we have enough time basis.

I had a real good laugh the other day when i heard NASA had been inundated with calls asking where the safest place would be when the world ends. So NASA released a statement that they had done a full sweep of the skies and there was nothing heading our way to wipe us out.

Humans just never cease to amaze me. :)

Allen enjoy your trip. Dont rush the grand canyon though it needs time to sink in when u sit looking at it. I wanna go back and spend a few days there. Its amazing.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

If my sister ever lands that home in reno/lake tahoe, Ill be making a visit to brent.

this trip is planned tight, half the stuff is on a if we have enough time basis.

Consider the welcome mat out and ready!

Welcome mat is out

As a civil servant, I know why the Mayan calendar ends on December 21, 2012. In early January in 13 A.D. the guy who was tasked with drawing up the calendar threw down his hammer and chisel and said, "To Hell with this! That's 2,000 years and if they want more calendar 2,000 years from now, someone else can do it!"

But just to be sure, I'm not buying any Christmas presents until the 22nd.

And I read that caption as APOCALYPSE. :huh:

Consider the welcome mat out and ready!

Welcome mat is out

I'm only 8 hours from Brent. If this happens, let me know!