Happy Hanukkah

Happy Hanukkah all. Now make a dreidel or two there ya go Allen u wanted something to make. Why not knock out a bunch of dreidels. :)

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

I just finished up 16 reindeer on the bandsaw for my daughters class.

Had to wear the trend the entire time since the dust collector fried.

dont want to be invovled in any projects that just waste my time.

making something for all those challenged kids(special education), that will put a smile on their faces, thats worth it for me, besides, it makes my daughter feel not so left out since I make everything for her brother.

Thanks for posting this, Bob. I meant to post something on the first night, and missed it.

I just finished up 16 reindeer on the bandsaw for my daughters class...

I'm Vaughn and I approve this message. :)

making something for all those challenged kids(special education), that will put a smile on their faces, thats worth it for me, besides, it makes my daughter feel not so left out since I make everything for her brother.

This one, too. :thumb: ;D

shes going to sand them this weekend, because the kids are only 5-7 y/o and alot of them have mobility issues.
I know my daughter will take a picture of them painting them and decorating them, unfortunately, I will not be able to post a picture of the happy faces.
I purchased little pipe cleaners that are red and green and little green bells for them to decorate with.

That 8/4 pine Ive had sitting in my garage would have sat forever, because I wont use it for anything other than stuff like this.
The bells and pipe cleaners cost me around 4 dollars.

Ive had one request for a bunch more of them, but the price wasnt right for me to stand at my bandsaw wearing that mask.(I timed them, I can knock out 4 an hour from cutting down wood till last cut on bandsaw, no sanding)(the two larger ones are for her teachers assistants, they each wanted one)

Attachments

• kitchen reface 236 (Medium).jpg
    kitchen reface 236 (Medium).jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
my daughter wants a bedroom set.
My son wants a new unit to put all his components on, and wants me to start built ins for his office in his spare bedroom.

noone wants dreidels.