I am so very sad!

definitly a sad thing for sure, and i could say some things to help prevent it but i would be outa of the COC as well paul.. hope those that have lost someone can get some kind of relief..:(

Just could not stand it. Heard it on the radio this morning, refused to turn the tv on today.

So sad. I'm lacking the words to express exactly how confused I am that anyone, no matter how deranged, could do something like that.

Made me appreciate even more the joyful squeal of my young daughter as she pounced on me to wake me up this morning. She got the pancakes she wanted.

There are some moments in my life that I just ask, "why God?".
My heart is so sad for those people, I also feel so guilty as my grandkids are here running around coughing, hacking, laughing and making me laugh and probably sick!

There are some moments in my life that I just ask, "why God?".
My heart is so sad for those people, I also feel so guilty as my grandkids are here running around coughing, hacking, laughing and making me laugh and probably sick!

jonathan we should never feel guilty of enjoying our family,, we just need to learn and be aware of our surroundings and do what we can to avoid such things. and rejoice in each day we can be with those close to us because one never knows when its the end.