things people throw away

As most here know i live in the woods in the middle of no where.(that's a good thing) Well folks have a tendency to drop off unwanted animals out here. This is what happened to show up at our house the other day.004 (800x665).jpg001 (800x600).jpg002 (800x600).jpgNot sure why anyone would drop off two boy pups, nor sure what they are. There well behaved and seem to have been inside a lot, as there well behaved, and are in good shape. I guess the wife has become attached to the little white one, and as our big dog passed awhile back she is gonna keep him. Our son is gonna keep the other. Why would folks do this to a couple really cute pups, i'll never know.

That really is sad, but I'm happy the pups found their way to your home.

I think some people are just stupid, in fact I know that some are :D but that seems more like a cruel thing to do than a stupid thing. I wonder if someone had the pups and they just got away, maybe they got scared and ran off? Maybe someone could not afford to keep the pups, things are rather tight for too many out there these days, in the end, the pups are very lucky they found you and your family.

Cheers!

I have no idea why people do that. I'm sure it's just easier for them to do that than have to answer any questions at one of the humane societies.

One of our little furballs was a drop off on Christmas eve.

It's very risky for the animals. Just glad they found a good home! Congrats!

There are times when its hard to like us humans. Glad to hear you and your family are taking them in Stephen. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

that gray one looks like he has some blue heeler in him steve, never saw a white heeler so dont know about that one but i know they got a good xmas gift when they found you folks:)

The Bellinger Rescue Center for Unwanted Dogs...Yeah, that's got a decent ring to it!!! :thumb:
We finally kept the first rescue out of about 200 that have crossed our doorstep in the last 10 years. And he's not even red!! I too am glad they found good homes. We see it all too often in rescue this time of year. In fact, the one we kept was found wondering the streets of McKinney TX last December. He and his sister, different parts of town. I think people rely on good people to pick up after them. Or they know if they go to the shelter, chances are the dogs will be put down. Not so much, or as quick, with puppies, but more likely with older dogs.
Merry Christmas pups!! I'm sure there will be a couple toys under the tree for your first Christmas!!! Jim.

Last edited:
the akita is also a good quess, that tail and the size says he could have some of that in him but one thing for sure he's got the best gift he ever had thus far,, you folks!

I'm glad to see the pups found your house. As for the scum that dumped them...the CoC prevents me from saying what I really feel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk