New interview

Thanks Ken, I was wondering about any new interviews. I went and looked at new posts, posts from the past 3 & 7 days and it does not show up? Thanks for the link and am heading there now:)

Thanks Ken, I was wondering about any new interviews. I went and looked at new posts, posts from the past 3 & 7 days and it does not show up? Thanks for the link and am heading there now:)

That is strange. I rely on the new post feature to do all my reading, so if it does not show up as a new post, I will miss it.

I also noticed that the Interviews sub-forum did not show under New Posts until I selected "None" as the excluded forums under the General Settings area of the User CP . . . . not that I wanted to read about myself :p.

I hope folks enjoy it as much as I did in participating in it. Lots of fun and thanks for the opportunity.

That forum was setup to not be indexed by search engines. I beleive when we had set that up we had discussed it and felt that it would afford the members a small degree of privacy. I.e. if some one googled you, your interview should not show up in the search.

It appears that as a part of that function, new posts in that forum will not be included in the 'New Posts' or 'Todays posts' search functions.

Still not working for me and I did check and re-establish that I did not want to hide any forums as Glenn suggested.

Sorry, bad data. Bill's results are correct.

That forum was setup to not be indexed by search engines. I beleive when we had set that up we had discussed it and felt that it would afford the members a small degree of privacy. I.e. if some one googled you, your interview should not show up in the search.

It appears that as a part of that function, new posts in that forum will not be included in the 'New Posts' or 'Todays posts' search functions.

I seem to recall that discussion. Oops, old age already!?! I still agree with the logic, I had just forgotten about it.

Last edited:

We can just bump this thread periodically to let people know about the interview. :)

:bump: