Tpa Woodworking Show-We were there and I can prove it.

We're sorry we missed you too Julio! In addition to not getting to meet you, we were sorely deprived of local knowledge, never could find a good place to eat and ended up in a McDonalds. Oh well, the company trumped the food.

Jay

Julio, the only disappointment was you not making it, but as a father of three active kids (all grown, married w/ their own kids :D ) I fully understand what happened. As Jay said, we ended up at McD's but the lack of quality of the food was overshadowed by the quality of the company.

Looking forward to seeing you next time !!

Julio, I am just glad that you are OK. Was a little concerned thinking about the street bike that you have. Saw a bad motorcycle accident comming up on I75 so it was already on my mind.

From now on everytime that you see a McDonalds you can think of us. You missed a really great meal. Now you know that you can never trust anything that I say. Like others have said the great company made up for the lack of any food quality. Think Taco Bell for the next get together. I am a Taco Bell fan and you can take that to the bank.