Router Tables done "Finely"

Well they are finely done. I didn't think I was ever going to get them finished. The one with the dust on the door has a Mast-R-Lift in it and boy do I wish I had another one of those for the other table. Oh well maybe in time.
Also there is a mini tool gloat here too. :D

100_1884.jpg

So Jay are you planning on dedicating these units to specific tasks like a set up in a production shop? BTW which Lift did you end up receiving in your deal with the Mast R Lift. Is it the latest version?

The tables look mighty fine!! Can I ask why you wanted two tables? Do you have the set up with different bits for more of a production environment?
Yeah, I need to eventually get one of those mini cyclones. Marc Spagnolo, aka The Woodwhisperer, did an unscientific shoot out on that one, the Clear Vue, and the Rockler turbo separator, and the Oneida won. Separation and price were the deciding factors. Get some dust on that second table...it looks neked.:rofl: Jim.

Yes Rob and Jim I hate changing bits and setting them up and then need to make one more part due to a goof up or miss count.
Rob the Lift was the old type with the metal inserts but it sure is sweet. Still think I paid to much but not to bad.
Jim also the reason I made 2 at the same time is because I had the materiel laying around and I will be setting the one up without the lift for one type of job with easy set up.
I must say I wish I had done this a long time ago they are SWEET :thumb:
And a big THANK YOU to Bob Gibson for use of the plans they will be sent back ASAP:wave:

They look great, Jay. :thumb: And you're gonna love having the Dust Deputy. Your shop vac filter will last virtually forever. Especially if you buy one of the good washable HEPA filters. A bit pricey, but well worth it. ;)

Jay is a star at multitasking -- he can and does use both at the same time -- one for each hand! He is thinking about a third one for a foot.

Go Jay!

Yes Rob and Jim I hate changing bits and setting them up and then need to make one more part due to a goof up or miss count.

yeah, it must be a nice thing to have different tables set up to finish a project. Just to make one part is well worth it. Wish I had room, Id do it in a heartbeat. great looking tables, great idea to build 2.

"Norm" would be proud of you Jay :thumb:

The dust deputy is one of the least expensive and best investments in dust collection I've made. Its in constant use and in the 2 or so years I've had it I don't think I have more than a total of half a cup worth of dust in the shop vac tank. The filter is like brand new.