Where in the World is Family Woodworking

Got me twice, Toni. Had to look up Sysyphus, and that is a good analogy for a plugger. Also had to look up entronize to find it is not a word, but Google suggested enthronize which would appear to fit. Then I had to add both to my dictionary. Thanks for getting the brain cells energized today.

Dead right Carol, I keep on making spelling mistakes, I have to come more often to US to brush up my english;) the right word is enthronize ( to put someone in a throne i.e. make someone a king) the spanish word is very much alike "entronizar" hence my spelling mistake, or so I think...

I think we need some pics of the BW-2013 hat on Vaughn's head while on stage!!!

I'll see what I can do. ;) Just gotta remember to do it.

...the spanish word is very much alike "entronizar" hence my spelling mistake, or so I think...

Yeah, right,. Go ahead and blame the fact that you speak a completely different language for your lack of perfect spelling. Sheesh! Some people. :rolleyes: :rofl: (Toni, your command of the English language still impresses me, even after knowing you all these years.)

Marco island, florida

Me, (not looking too good with all the weight back on), on one of the 1000s of small islands south of Marco Island florida.
We rented pontoon boats and docked on one side of the island, walked across the island to the gulf of mexico beaches.

each night before we went to dinner, we watched the sun set over the gulf. 6 days, not a drop of rain nor a cloud, we lucked out.

Attachments

• marco island.jpg
    marco island.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 40
  • 026.jpg
    026.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 36
  • 100_1545.jpg
    100_1545.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
unfortunately, my son and his girlfriend, my sisters 3 sons, could not make it down.(My son was in Orlando visiting Mickey, my sisters sons could not secure the time from work)
this was our group, it was a party from Friday afternoon until sunday afternoon when they all left.

we grabbed someone in the lobby to shoot a picture of us before the kids headed out on their own.(kids, not really but they will always be our children no matter how old they get)We had 5 cameras with us, but no one had one on them, so it was a cell phone pic from someone who had no clue how to work the cell phone camera.
I was glad my daughter was able to get one day off so she joined us for the weekend.

Everyone in that picture besides me, my wife and daughter live in florida.(my brother is the third from the left in the back row)

Attachments

• family.jpg
    family.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
So according to this, we could entronize Sysyphus as the first plugger in history, or maybe the pluggers patron. :rolleyes:;)

Sisyphus didn't mean a thing to me until I Googled it. Then I remembered hearing about him when I was in grade school (Gee I have some cells that have not leaked out yet.).
And, Yes, he could be the original Plugger and the modern Pluggers could be the people on assembly lines---or Jim Bradley in school---until he grew up a tiny bit during WWII.

Enjoy,
JimB