Hey, another 'Burque boy! :thumb: Welcome aboard, Barney. :wave: I grew up in ABQ (with a few years in Los Alamos and Pojoaque before that), lived in Los Angeles for about 20 years, then work brought me back to the Duke City about a year ago. I'm working here on a temp basis for the foreseeable future. I still have the wife, house, and woodshop in LA, and get back there for quality shop time when I can.

Don't hesitate to holler if you need any help in getting your shop set up. :)

Welcome to our Family Barney. I think you in for a load of pranking on this forum given your name. :) Hope you have a great time in that new shop and hey dont forget we like pictures so when you get time stop by the shop tour thread and introduce your shop to us before you go make it all dirty with sawdust. :thumb: So i guess you wear a leather apron when you work in your shop?:D

Welcome aboard Barney!

I'm, a relatively new member myself & can tell you that you won't run across a finer forum. Everyone is friendly & extremely helpful. There's a ton of knowledge & experience on this forum & everyone is glad to share it.

Enjoy!