Woodworking Shows Tour 2013

I remember when those shows were the only thing going and were actually pretty good, with a lot of good vendors including Lie Nielsen showing their products there. Over the years they really lost their luster and I quit going. They don't bother coming to the west coast anymore. Don't know where you are located David, but I would recommend going if it is a show that Paul Sellers is demonstrating at.

Glenn and I went to this a couple years ago. It was a total waste of time---especially since it involved 4 hours on the road. I went, expecting to spend some serious money; I think the total I spent was $29.95. Oh, I forgot, Glenn and I had some coffee and he had a roll or something in addition to the $29.95 plus tax.

Except for the sterling company (Glenn) it was a wasted day. I can understand why they are not on the West Coast any more. Hopefully they do better East of California.

Glenn and I have gone to other shows, purchased power tools, supplies, etc. and had a wonderful time so I don't think it was us.

Enjoy,

JimB

Last edited:
I went to several of the shows in the Tampa Bay area some years back. The last one I attended was somewhat lacking and I've heard much the same from other folks in recent years. Saying that, if there were a show near me, I'd still attend it.