TV cart I built for a cilent

John Pollman

A quick one day job that I did for a client. He has a 36" CRT type TV that weighs a ton. He needed a cart to make it easier to move. This is what I came up with. Gonna deliver it tomorrow or Saturday. I hope he likes it! :)

TV cart.jpg

Looks sturdy and well made. I can't see a reason they won't like it. And it will still be around when that heavy monster of a tv dies and gets replaced with a flat screen that weighs 10% of the crt!:thumb:

Oh yes Ken, the work helps a LOT!

I'm starting to think about getting into woodworking pretty heavy. We have a couple different local places that to weekend "flea markets". It's been years since I've been to one of them, but the other is one that I've heard people talking about quite a bit. It's pretty cheap for a booth and if I can get enough product made, I may give it a shot some time this spring. I've got some pretty good ideas for designs but right now funds are extremely limited. I should have a little more cash available after the tax refund. Then I can get some stuff built and see how it goes.

I'm working on another project too right now that it turns out shouldn't be as tough as I first thought it was going to be. I spent some time cleaning it up this morning and it's beautiful. I think it's going to bring a pretty penny when it's done. The good part is I just have a couple minor repairs to do and replace a couple sets of hinges and it's good to go. I have a client that I mentioned it to the other day and he wants to see it! He said he and his wife might be interested in it.