It's Friday - 1/18/2013 Edition

I have a very exciting weekend planned.
Tomorrow, Im going to drag out cases of old bills from my old business, and tie them up for carting/recycling. should take me a few hours in the cold yard.
Sunday morning, before football, Im going to continue and pull the tacks out of the floor from the carpet I pulled this week in the attic office.

dont be jealous, I know you guys envy my exciting weekend.

LOL, sadly I've had some weekends like that. We shredded 12 boxes of papers when we sold the old house, had about 25 bags full of the shreddings before we were done. Every house I've bought so far I've had to pull out the carpet for installing solid floors.

Aside from the usual I'll be dismantling a manger, attending a CNC demo and sanding urns.

CNC Demo? Sounds interesting...looking forward to a report. :lurk:

Finishing up a couple of pens, finishing up a mudboat for my team of Fjord ponies. Two students built my son in law Eric a "Rack Trap" (search it on you tube, ie for deer), set it up this morning. Unloaded two loads of firewood into my wood shed, doing nothing Sunday. Fina, Josh and the kids are coming for supper on their way home from a wedding in Ohio so get to see the grandkids for a while then weekend over.