Oh the pain...

John Pollman

I think I'm gonna have to find some kind of gloves or something to wear while sanding. I've got no fingerprints left and my fingers HURT! I wonder if wearing some latex gloves or something would help. I've been doing a ton of hand sanding lately and it's rough on the fingertips. :)

hey is from detroit so give the guy a break.. yu know how them city slickers are:) hey john i am gonna be over there this wknd drop me a pm with your address i might get free for short visit???

hey is from detroit so give the guy a break.. yu know how them city slickers are:) hey john i am gonna be over there this wknd drop me a pm with your address i might get free for short visit???
Done. That would be great!

I'll probably be in the shop all weekend anyway. I've got to get some of these projects finished. Things are getting real tight and if I could get them done and sold, a few extra bucks would sure come in handy. Hope you can make it, I'd love to meet you in person. I was so bummed that I couldn't make that big meet-n-greet you had, but things just didn't work out.