shameless self-promotion

Frank Fusco

I have just published my book "The New Rifleman" on Kindle. Please take a look.
Frank
(mods, delete and don't spank if I am too far out of line with this, thanks)

<<< A botched presidential election leads to the sitting President discarding the Constitution and turning America into a brutal dictatorship. The protagonist assassinates the President, using a rifle of the type that would have been employed in the Revolution of 1776.

His escape and survival in the wilderness of the Arkansas Ozarks using 200+ year old woodsman’s skills is non-stop cliff-hanging adventure.

A mysterious relationship with a mountain lion eventually leads him to a community of new revolutionaries who share his desire to return America to a Constitutional form of government.

The spirit of the protagonist is not unlike that of the original revolutionaries who created America in 1776.>>>

Frank we accept links on our forum how about a link i dont see it.

I also like the description of the story. Fits into my paradigm of things too. :thumb:

Hey nothing wrong with self promotion, if the dim witted Kardashians (i think thats what they called) can do it you most certainly entitled at least what comes out of your mouth will be comprehensible. :rofl: What are those idiots supposed to be celebrities for ????? I have never quite managed to gather what the ho ha is about with their nonsense.

Congrats on the book Frank. Hope you get a few $$s income for it.

Just downloaded the book to my kindle... looks like a good read.... will start it as soon as finish current book.

Thanks guys. I appreciate your buying it. If you enjoy, I REALLY-REALLY would appreciate your posting a favorable review.
The print version is (almost) ready, it is in the system but needs about four or five days to get up for purchase.

Well decisions... I see the book is a free loaner on my Kindle with Prime or only 2.99 to buy digital edition.

Do they pay the authors anything when they do a free prime member loan..?

Garry