Ok roll up its dogshow time show me your shop dog. Update us on a latest pic

One thing about having dogs as you age it really hits home what we are facing and one can only hope to face it with the excitement an old dog still has for the little things in life...

We could all learn a lot from the little furry friends we keep, I think...

Brent is it just my imagination or has logan grown quiet a bit?

Rennie, that second pic is priceless! :rofl:

I agree :thumb:

John those are some excellent pics. Took me back a many many years seeing a dog in the air leaping over the couch like that.

I remember when i was somewhere around 9/10 my mom had one of these home make up sessions with all the ladys in the lounge. All were having tea and cake while some victim was being worked on by the lady selling the makeup. Anyhow I had brought home a stray ginger cat. Cat was being kept in lounge with door closed. Dog knew cat was in lounge. Someone opened door to go to powder room and dog was in there like a flash. Can still see that picture in my mind today. Dog and cat flew horizontally around the room across the laps of all the observers having tea. I laughed like crazy. Dog was a black and white cocker spaniel. :rofl:

Paul I love your type of dog, those faces seem to be able to talk with them ears.
Thanks guys for posting the pics. Got no dog at present but someday hope to have one again.:thumb:

Last edited:
Great-looking dog, Paul. We had a series of four dobermans when I was a kid, and I've always had a soft spot for the breed.

...he was left on road in a box his mother was tied to...

I'm generally a pretty peaceful guy, but some people just need to be shot. Repeatedly. :(

Don't have another dog to share but: Their back ! These little guys and Mama took up residence in a speaker box. Mama has since died today and left these 5 young'ens to terrorize the shop.

20130125_152056.jpg

Well Dave, with a corn floor and a swimming pool, I can see why they moved in. :rofl: It'd be like someone offering me a house with a bacon floor and an iced tea pool. :D