TS3650, End of April, SW Vermont

I will be selling my 3650 as soon as we go North for the summer. It is 4 years old and in very good condition. At the moment, I have an Incra LS/TS fence on it, which I am going to keep for the new SawStop. I have the original 3650 rails and fence, all in good order. I also have a Bench Dog ProMax cast iron router table mounted in place of the left extension wing, which I can let go with the saw (for a reasonable price) or replace with the original extension wing. The Bench Dog has the original fence, a riser,and a panel hold down.

I don't plan on advertising it until we get op there, but if any FW members might be interested in a saw in that time frame, I'd be happy to give you first crack at it. Send PM if interested or would like more info.

Tony

The Bench Dog extension wing is no longer for sale. A fellow FWW member has expressed interest in the saw, and I have agreed to hold it for him until we go north.

I'm considering a new Jet jointer/planer with a helical cutter. If I can make that happen, I will also be selling my Ridgid 6" jointer and DW734 planer.

Tony