Friday , Superbowl weekend

Wife is off Scrap-booking with friends till Monday. Little to chilly to ride and I'll be painting all weekend. Probably move a cot into the upper studio and paint all weekend. Blast Music all weekend so to annoy the neighbors. Get the pellet gun, pop a couple rabbits from the studio window to make some rabbit stew. I guess I'll play it by ear. Free weekend.

Planning to wash the dog and go plinking tomorrow. Sunday looks like it might be a good day for a hike, and may go meet a friend of a friend who's a local woodworker. No plans to watch the game, although I plan to record it so I can watch the commercials later. :D

Watching some KU bball on saturday with my BIL's over a few wings and beers. Hope to get some shop time in on Sunday if it gets warm enough...Was -7 here this am!! :eek: Will probably watch the super bowl, but be in bed before it's over.

Well Dave, the weekend should warm him up a little. We went about 2yrs without hitting below zero temps but have gone there 4 or 5 times in the last few weeks.

gonna have a nice crowd over sunday afternoon for the game.
dont matter new york doesnt have a team, it still should be a great game with 2 great quarterbacks.
most of the food is being ordered in, tray of wings, tray of lasagna, meatballs, 2 pies, wife is making salad, pasta, and I dont recall what else. add on all the usual salty snacks, and one of the guests is bringing deserts for everyone.

My wife wants to do some shopping tonight on the way home, probably a night of cleaning as she's having friends over tomorrow afternoon. Tomorrow night we have dinner/fund raiser for a local school, Sunday will be hanging out with some friends for the superbowl commercials.

Hopefully I will get a little shop time in, supposed to warm up here tomorrow and Sunday. Was 6* this morning, but they are calling for low 40's both days, but may have to actually fire up the wood stove tomorrow.

Been so nice where I live lately that I got crazy and went out and worked cleaning the yard and flower gardens. Now I'm so stiff and sore I think I will stay in this weekend and get back to work on my street organ. Maybe turn the game on and check it once and a while to see if anything is happening. Hate to admit it, but I don't even know who is playing in the SB this year.... Don't tell my SIL!

I thought the superbowl was done and over with. Shows you how much I pay attention to football. I'll be piddling in the shop anyway.

OH, American Football - that game where they kick the ball at the beginning of the game and throw it the rest of the time.

I'll be free as my wife is going to a shower for my daughter in Toronto. So I'll probably walk the dogs and watch TV. It's too cold to work outside in my driveway.

Once again I find myself in the minority, all excited about superbowl weekend, couldnt care less about the stupid commercials, would rather see an exciting game between two super teams.

Once again I find myself in the minority, all excited about superbowl weekend, couldnt care less about the stupid commercials, would rather see an exciting game between two super teams.

I used to watch it every year, and usually was at a party when I did. I stopped hanging around with the group of friend who always did the big parties, and the past few years I just haven't kept up with football. I do record the Super Bowl though, and watch it by myself later.

Heading out with the wife to order new eye glasses for the both of us. Working from 3pm to 10 pm.
Sunday shop time for awhile then heading off to one of my daughters house for lunch. Will watch the super bowl tonight with my son. We don't care who wins but looking forward to a good game and funny commercials.

I don't know if I'm looking forward more to the game or the the hot wings my wife will be fixin'.... I enjoy listening to the game more than watching... I'm usually doing something else with the TV on and glance over now and then.... I concentrate on the eating part though.

Like Carol, if I go into the living room and watch on the big TV from my lounge chair, will likely snooze through part of the game.

Heading out with the wife to order new eye glasses for the both of us. Working from 3pm to 10 pm.
Sunday shop time for awhile then heading off to one of my daughters house for lunch. Will watch the super bowl tonight with my son. We don't care who wins but looking forward to a good game and funny commercials.

bob, if youre watching it tonight, its not the superbowl.

Superbowl Sunday, I can't get in my 38 anymore so hitting the treadmill. I need to get in shape for turkey season walking all the hills. . and I should get some painting done today.
later today firing up the grill and putting up fresh venison Jared shot this week