SB commercial

Rennie Heuer

Staff member
OK. Hands down. Jack in the Box Hot Mess # 1 commercial. With The Farmer running a close second. Doritos goat bringing in a solid third.

I wasn't paying a lot of attention to most of the ads. But of the ones I actually watched, the Budweiser Clydesdale was it! One of the best commercials ever. I've seen it several times and it chokes me up every time. The concept and music choice was PERFECT.

All of the ones mentioned were good, no doubt. I could have gone for the farmer as #1, but I am partial to the Jack-in-the-box ads. They always make me laugh. M&M and Clydesdale ads were also quite good. Clydesdale ad was a departure from previous ads, heart tug rather than humorous - I liked it.

Felt strange using the DVR to skip PROGRAM and stop for COMMERCIALS though.

Kudos to Dodge! Their "Farmer" commercial was the best in my opinion. I really enjoyed the fact that it was NOT a self glamoring commercial. Sometimes I see these ads and never know who the ad was for. This ad made me want to know who did it. Dodge. Good for them! I mentioned them and their ad to coworkers several times today. This ad got my attention. :thumb:

The farmer commercial struck a personal cord & gets my vote. The Clydesdale was right up there as a close second.

Last edited:
The Farmer commercial had class... I liked it.... as a general rule, didn't care for most of the rest of the commercials nor for the half time show... maybe just not a Beyonce fan, but found it boring.... actually left and went looking for something else to watch during half time....