More brownie points

Those came out great, Ken. :thumb: If you're doing work that nice on a junker saw, it'll be looking forward to seeing what you can do with a good one. ;)

Thanks guys! I appreciate your taking the time!!! That & making me have to adjust my hat size :rofl:

Not expecting personal improvement from a saw, but sure would be nice not to have to measure front & back of the blade in relation to the fence. Also, the fence needs squaring up to the table every-time it's locked, so it's tons of fun..........not!

I'm not sure about those Saw Stops and their sensitivity, what with my 'electric' personality and all...oh wait, maybe that's 'eccentric' personality. :D

you could pull the ol brer rabbit out of your hat. "ohh pleeeeze don't get me a new table saw! that's the last thing i need!". then again, this could backfire when she says, "ok"....:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

ken, keep your eye out on craigs list, and even as far out as me, if you find something out my way i could look it over for you.. i looked real quick and saw some unisaws out there which wernt to bad in price.. i use search tempest to track craigslist and there are others out i am sure if anyone is aware of another good search engine for craigslist let us know.. you should havve jumped on tony majos saw

Thanks for the offer Larry & I do use Search tempest...Just to be clear, I'm not looking for a 'final' saw{I hope it's not anyways LOL} just something a little better to hold me over until the financial situation improves...I'm so poor that, when I'm at KFC I lick other people's fingers :eek::rofl:

Heck those are dang nice frames and arrangement Ken. :thumb::thumb: I am thinking a set of Daves animal pics would look great in a series of frames like that. Think i gotta talk to Linda.

You are looking for serious brownie points doing all that work. But you sure as heck dont look like you need a new table saw if you can churn out stuff like that on yours. :) You gotta make it look like you cannot get it done without the new saw. :)