pay pal question?

larry merlau

what are your veiws on having paypal verified where it doesnt restrict your useage as much as it does with just 500 dollars useage monthly?
pros and cons of this? looking to have some means of payment choice and paypal is telling me i am restricted to the amount mentioned.. and if you have another choice of payment method ,i would be intersted in hearing of it.

Not sure I can answer your question... I've been using PayPal for so long, didn't know if it was verified or not...went over and checked to see... I am verified and it's a pretty easy procedure (I think), not even sure how I did it or when.... I don't know if I've exceeded the $500 monthly usage or not... never had any problem with funds on PayPal...
as for alternative methods... I can take credit cards via my ProPay account, but I have to manually enter the CC number.... I still use the knucklebuster swipe machine at my shows and sales... I have one of the premium accounts that allows larger per transaction limits... it's a one time per year fee, plus a small percentage of each transaction.
If you have the right phone, which I don't, you can get a reader that will do the cards electronically, but you have to have the CC in hand...

Probably doesn't answer your question.....

well i just realized i am getting old :) i seem to have forgot how to get the flow chart look in quick books.. anyone got a helping hand in that the last time i was in it which is mistake number one,, it showed a flow chart look on the main page where you could click any of the spots and get your info for instance vendor or jobs to be billed and those that are owed.. then at the end it showed the bank or similar and you could click on that an it would take you to that areas choices.. what do i need to do to get it in that mode now i have just a gray screen no flow chart list at all.. 2009 vrs

To be a verifyied PAYPAL user, they charge you one dollar on your bank account, then a few days later you receive an e-mail from them with a link. You have to wait until you receive the extract from the bank with the one dollar charge, where there is a code, you follow the link and introduce the mentioned code. Then you are automatically verifyied and they return the dollar that they charged.
That's all.

To be a verifyied PAYPAL user, they charge you one dollar on your bank account, then a few days later you receive an e-mail from them with a link. You have to wait until you receive the extract from the bank with the one dollar charge, where there is a code, you follow the link and introduce the mentioned code. Then you are automatically verifyied and they return the dollar that they charged.
That's all.

thanks toni:) glad to see you got some free time again