New tool gloat. Just got a sweet Kreg Jig kit!

John Pollman

I've thought about picking up a Kreg Jig for a long time so I could do some pocket hole joinery. I've come close a couple times but never pulled the trigger, until today. I was looking at the $99 kits they sell at Home Depot and such. But then started considering the $139 kit with a few more options. Lots more for only another $40, but even those kits don't have any clamps. I was at Lowes today and they had the Kreg Toolbox Complete System which includes the Kreg Jig Master System, a right angle clamp, Kreg mini jig, 1,000+ pocket-hole screws, and 100 plugs. They normally sell this set for $239 but it was on clearance for $179! I got the last one they had. I'm looking forward to seeing what it can do.

Kregjig.jpg

Good deal!:thumb:

Once you start using a pocket hole jig, you'll find a bunch of uses for them. They really come in handy.

I've thought about picking up a Kreg Jig for a long time so I could do some pocket hole joinery. I've come close a couple times but never pulled the trigger, until today. I was looking at the $99 kits they sell at Home Depot and such. But then started considering the $139 kit with a few more options. Lots more for only another $40, but even those kits don't have any clamps. I was at Lowes today and they had the Kreg Toolbox Complete System which includes the Kreg Jig Master System, a right angle clamp, Kreg mini jig, 1,000+ pocket-hole screws, and 100 plugs. They normally sell this set for $239 but it was on clearance for $179! I got the last one they had. I'm looking forward to seeing what it can do.

View attachment 73806