Carol Reed - No Escaping Fame

glenn bradley

You just can't keep the good folks down. I was prowling through a Taunton Press book on Setting Up Shop the other day and came across a couple pics using Carol as an example of some shop setup methods. She sure does stay busy as the pics look to have been taken within the last couple weeks:)whistling:) . Enjoy.

Carol FWW Setting up Shop-1.JPG . Carol FWW Setting up Shop-2.JPG

Last edited:
I didnt think she even had her mobile shop anywhere near setup yet. I have to read a little closer. I thought those pics might be a from a couple of years ago, but what do I know.

More than a couple of years ago. Check the copywrite of the book and subtract a year. Those were taken in my California shop, where the picture in my own book, several years later, were taken. That shop is long gone. The latest shop trailer is shop reiteration four.

I trust Glenn's discovery was accidental, but if you really have little to do and checked, you would find me in a dozen or so other places. I am infamous. :rofl:

Actually, I am quite happy to be here with this great group of people.

In that context, when we met last September, I probably meant the tools are on wheels, as opposed to the whole shop being on wheels. Things have changed some..... :)