Helpful Remedy For Dry Hands and/or Cracked/Split Skin

Al Launier

Just wanted to pass on something I ran across at Lowes this past weekend.

If you have dry hands with cracked/split fingertips, as I usually have every winter, you might want to consider a product called "O'Keefe's Working Hands". It's a hand cream that is very popular with contractors that work outside doing rough hand work and it really works well. It was first recommended to me by a female Lowes employee when she noticed band aids on my fingertips. Seems like everyone at Lowes knows about this product & highly recommend it.

I noticed improvement to my fingers overnight. I would also recommend this product, it's the best I've used yet, by far. Comes in a green can & sells for ~$7. Try it, you'll like it.

Bob,
Perhaps you've already run across this product yourself. If so, what do you think?

This stuff is GREAT! My dad gave me some a couple of years ago and I've been a user ever since. He has been using it for 3-4yrs...did I mention it works great? It's sold at Ace Hardware here as well.

When I did drywall work, the drywall mud had my hands dried out year round, let alone winter time. I use to use Udder Cream, which back then was only at farm supplies, they pretty much sell it everywhere now.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/23570047?...

I tried basically the same thing, only it was called Bag Balm. I used it as a kid on the cow's udders when I had to milk cows on our farm. The udders would dry up & crack & sometimes would be stepped on when the cow rose from laying down. It was, and still is a good remedy & is also readily available, but I prefer the Working Hands cream.

THIS
stuff I guess?

They only ship in the USA :(

That's a shame, it's a really good product. I'm surprised that they don't ship globally. Have you tried HD, I know they carry this product, but don't know if you have a HD in Japan. There must be someone that carry's this product in your neck of the world.

Al you hit on a big point about a huge range of products that i come a across that the US manufacturers or product owners are missing.
So many do not look outside the US for business or business growth.
Its crazy and is the consequence of having a ready market of 330 million people to sell to. The execs that run these companies need to be fired and replaced with hungry people.
I ran a bus in SA and we only survived because we sold our niche product in 33 countries around the world.
But we worked and travelled our butts off and not for big orders, often would make a trip taking several weeks and multi nation stops and all just to shake hands and build relationships.
Now think to yourself what kind of order one trip to Lowes buyers gives these US fat cats and then ask them to think of tackling a hw store i a country with only say 10 million economically active people.
They wont make the effort.
But when you selling to 33 countries and one goes south on you no big deal. But sell to one country and have it go south for a while and? ??
You can see the results i am talking about if you examine US trade figures the way i have. Your nations share of global trade has stayed consistent even while the world has see development taking place in many developing nations all over the place.
Its not the outsourcing thats to blame its the attitude. Theses same guys have no idea how to do a deal in smaller territories. I have witnessed competing against them and all they do is get the customers back up.

I give u an example. Company A originating in SA has customers in US and Canada. Canadian customed (oem) services US market so has access to same kind of volume as any US oem in same field.
Ok Company B originates in New England MA CN area. They happen to call buyer at at Canadian customer while one of my sales guys and i are visiting. Buyer says to guy calling enquiring why he has had no orders for past 18 months and buyer says " Hey in past 6 months i have had two visits from my current supplier and they come from SA yet I have not seen or heard from you for 18 months.
Nuff said rest my case. Absolutely true story.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2