power point software ?

larry merlau

ok i dont have power point and have been told that its useful for business. so i am asking if there is a free version out there that will read the current files that i could download somewhere? and if so i would like the link for it.. thanks for the help and any info on your thoughts of it are appreciated as well.

If you have a google account https://drive.google.com/ supports ~most~ of the power point stuff. Imported items may not be 100% (at least when I still dealt with much power point, its been a few years since I've had to move things back & forth much) if whomever created it got extra fancy.

open office is nice as well, but if you just want to look at something real quick the google stuff is convenient.

I'd second Dan's suggestion. Guess it would work great for doing slide shows for before and after, either restorations or drawing to final product. How are you planning to use it?

darren your ideas were what i had in mind to do some of.. will look at the suggestions and see what i would work for me.. and ken your a clever fella that never seems to stop pulling off a quick gotcha:)