Day off and cutting up some old growth and playing around - Boxes up for sale again

Dan Mosley

Well I had the day off and nothing in particular to do so I went downtown to have early morning coffee - See Pic #1

Back to the home shop and deciided to clean up and cut up some old growth I have had for along time - The wind was bad so it was a good time to play in the shop - I figured it would clear up some badly needed space - I had a friend drop off some old timber slices a year or so ago that he had collected from an old mill or something in Oregon where he lived that had long ago shut down and the lumber there was being torn down - he called the stuff "old growth" because it had been from old timber he thought when the place was built - Good enough for me because it was free and he gave me alot of it - None of the pc's were big and round enough for vessels etc - so I just stacked it up on some shelves and forgot about it - Now that I have been making Pens it has come in handy to have - However, I have enough to sell off some to so I thought I would offer it on here first. The old growth stuff is just wood as far as im concened - some with swirls etc and some did not - but is nice dried stuff just the same

There is Cherry - Walnut (old) - Red Euc - Mesquite - Olive -Cedar (old) - The boxes have mixed pc's - assortment of everthing as even as I could - various lengths with most at 5" and some cut to length and numbered - Large boxes hold 75-80 pcs.

I still have alot left if you need a specific size let me know

PM me for Details........................................Last Pic is a pile of pens

Attachments

• Marylin-2 (2).jpg
    Marylin-2 (2).jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 68
  • Rough-Cut-1.jpg
    Rough-Cut-1.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 67
  • Rough-Cut-2.jpg
    Rough-Cut-2.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 64
  • Rough-Cut-3.jpg
    Rough-Cut-3.jpg