member count that are active?

...Ofcourse, there are simple reasons, like noone likes me, or noone likes bob...

Shh! We were trying to keep that a secret. :rolleyes: Actually, we all like Bob. :rofl:

I'd really like to make it to Brent's, but just not sure I'll be able to pull it off. At the very least, I'll webcam my way over there. Same thing with a east coast meet-up.

Plans haven't dried up up here in New Hampshire Larry, I just can't plan 6-8 months in advance right now. Things change weekly around here.
I have 4 bedrooms but right now they are filled with kids who have come home to roost :( So that means I can't offer anyone a place to stay. One of my daughters is having a baby in May. That means she, her husband and now a 3rd kid will be living with us. My wifes father who is 88 has been diagnosed with lung cancer and we are not sure how much time he has left. My wife will be on summer vacation from school will probably be looking for a part time job for the summer to put spending money in her pocket.
My house is still, and will always be open to any body who wants to take the trek up to NH. I guarantee a good time and some good food. If those of you that are interested could get together give me an idea on when you might be able to get here maybe we can put together an tentative date.

As for woodworking I've been a real funk the last month or so. My get up and go got up and went :D I Just can't seem to get myself going to complete the couple of projects I've started. Maybe because it's been a long winter up here and I can't get my truck in the back yard to load in the extra lumber I need to finish things up. So that's the reason for no exciting post on my builds lately. That's why I'm looking forward to the box swap that is planned. It really gets me motivated to try my hardest to put together something nice. Plus it's really fun to wait for the mailman to drop off the box that was made for me.

well, Im about 90% sure Id make it bob if you invite us.

the 10% is only due to my health, but a weekend in NH sounds nice to me.

I just want to drive through the boston area with 2 yankee flags on my car, try to stir up the natives a bit.