M-I-C-K-E-Y Mouse

Hadn't heard yet of her passing. Brings to mind the good 'ol days when TV was still in its infancy & shows were more "homespun". Sorry to hear of her passing.

That is sad, these days 70 is not what it used to be.

RIP Annette.

xS4G9I2.gif

Posted with respect!

Attachments

• ga780729.gif
    ga780729.gif
    49.2 KB · Views: 1
Stu, that is great. My dad has always told me she was his first crush as well. I remember her from Skippy commercials and watching the "beach" movies on TBS when I was home sick back in grade school. As Vaughn said I think it was a blessing she passed, her life was a struggle for quite awhile I believe.

When I kick off I want to do it like my sister-in-law; have a nice day, dinner with friends, a game of Hearts (or whatever), go to bed and never wake up.

Enjoy,
JimB

My grandfather was 99 years and 5 months when he died. At the time he was living with his oldest daughter. She fixed him breakfast every day. On the day of his death he sat at the kitchen bar and ate his breakfast and went to his easy chair in the living room. My aunt was talking to him and received no response. She peeked around the corner and saw him asleep in his chair. Only problem this was the big sleep. He ate his breakfast, sat down and died. I think I would like to go like that.