Photos of the kitchen in our new home.

Jim Hager

IMG_0002.jpgIMG_0003.jpgIMG_0004.jpgIMG_0005.jpgIMG_0007.jpgIMG_0006.jpgIMG_0008.jpgIMG_0009.jpgIMG_0015.jpgIMG_0016.jpg

We are nearing the end of the construction of our new house. I've completed the kitchen and we are moved in with only a few more things to get done on the inside of the house. I've still got to do the shoe molding, laundry room cabinets, and a column in the living room. We've been banging away on this house since the 15th of August.

The cabinets are made from maple lumber, UV plywood interiors, blum undermounts with soft close, pullouts on either side of the range. Glass is "reeded" and "seeded" for display of collectibles, stain is waterbased dye, finish is waterborne lacquer.

Just thought some of you might like to take a look see.

We are nearing the end of the construction of our new house. I've completed the kitchen and we are moved in with only a few more things to get done on the inside...

Like they said, lovely job on that kitchen, Jim. Is that two microwaves I see beside the pantry door?
I also quite like the trim work around the doors and the crown molding. Are you having the house built, or are you building it yourself?

Oh, and if you're moving into a new house, that means you're going to be posting new shop photos next, right? :stick::scram::whistling:

Like they said, lovely job on that kitchen, Jim. Is that two microwaves I see beside the pantry door?
I also quite like the trim work around the doors and the crown molding. Are you having the house built, or are you building it yourself?

Oh, and if you're moving into a new house, that means you're going to be posting new shop photos next, right? :stick::scram::whistling:

Thanks for your comments, all of you. We had the house framed and finished on the outside. We have taken care of the rest of the house up to this point ourselves. We did hire out sheetrock and wall paint. We did all the millwork and casework in the house ourselves.

Sorry Art, we did the right thing and built the shop first.

That's a gorgeous kitchen, Jim. :clap:

And these photos pretty much prove that the cobbler's kids don't ALWAYS have to go barefoot. ;)