TN MVD Surgery

Stuart Ablett

I'm here to tell you that my lovely wife is going in for surgery on Friday morning. While we are concerned about any surgery, this is a blessing, as it should finally fix the problem that Emiko is having. She has maxed out on the drugs, which while the work at controlling the TN pain, they make her sleepy, dizzy and well, kind of stupid ;D

This short video (it's graphic, so be forewarned) tells almost exactly her story, hopefully with a similar good outcome....

I'm asking those of you who are so inclined to include Emiko in your thoughts and prayers over the next few days.

Thank you very much, and I do thank goodness that we live in the times that we do, this desease used to be called the Suicide Desease, as most people used to end up taking their own lives as the pain was so bad.

Thanks in advance.

Stu

Thanks fellas!

I just had dinner with Emiko, and we talked about lots of things, she is more worried about me and the monster-In-Law getting along than she is about the surgery :rolleyes: :D I promised her I would be on my best behaviour.

Tomorrow morning she goes in for a six hour surgery, then a week or more recovery in the hospital. I think she will be bored silly, she is such an active and involved person. I'm glad they will keep her for a week, as I cannot work 14 hour days and care for her at the same time, not possible.

Thanks again, it means a lot!

Cheers!

Stu my best wishes for every success with this operation. I will keep you both in my thoughts and prayers. Lets hope for a speedy and successful recovery and its high time that Mil got told to behave herself too. Time for her to get over it and see you for what you are as a person and let go of whatever is biting her.
You a better man than me Stu please let us know the news when recovery has taken place.

Absolutely amazing what those surgeons can do these days.

I cannot begin to fathom how they find the point thats causing the pain.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2