Tip my hat to the Security Services in Boston today.

Rob Keeble

Gotta say amazing police work this week by all concerned in Boston.

The resources available and devoted to security are simply amazing to me.

I cannot forget at a time like this that where i came from we had the police tell is they could not come out to our breakin right away as the only vehicle working with gas was already out on a call. :( The result was that despite paying huge taxes i had to employ arm response company to provide for response in the event we needed it and we did on more than one occasion.

You gotta appreciate all the people that serve to keep you safe.

Well done Boston like the mounties you got your man. :):thumbup::thumbup:
Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

It's been a crazy week up here in Boston. It was almost surreal watching it all happen. But my friends, family, & myself are all safe.

Law enforcement did an excellent job & our thoughts are with those injured or killed to make the rest of us safe.

Yes, Kudos to all the law enforcement members that made this all happen, and condolences to the families of those that lost their lives in this pursuit.
We were on our trip to Virginia when this happened. My wife's uncle is a retired FBI agent, and his daughter said that he was having a fit not being able to be involved. That's the dedication that our FBI, local-state-and federal law enforcement have. Even when it is no longer their duty, they still feel the call to be involved. Jim.

Best to Boston indeed & to the RCMP for getting their man before he succeeded. With these terrorist activities in Boston, New Yow & Toronto, what is this world coming to? Our country has done more to help more countries than any other countries in history yet we are targeted by the radical.