somebody gave me the wrong measurements

allen levine

Im not mentioning names, but instead of me changing the castors to give him another 2 inches, he chose to notch it in place.

Attachments

• unit1 (Small).jpg
    unit1 (Small).jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 108
  • unit (Small).jpg
    unit (Small).jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 109
I wrote down what he told me, and I was more than willing to change out the castors, but it works I guess. theres a door, so it wont be seen anyway.

I could have easily made each shelf an inch shorter in height and there wouldn't have been any problems. Not sure why he asked for specific heights.(only bottom 2 shelves needed height)

Last edited:
he has the entire downstairs wired for the 3d tv, stereo, and dvd, and also uses the same equipment to pump sound and hook up digital projector outside for movie nights.
It all works out of that cabinet.

he has it under control, I think.

when I finish the attic bedroom, Im going to build a simple desk for my office. plywood and hardwoods, but I have triple that in wires, coming in from surveillance cameras, both house and shop, all the cables for internet, tv, alarms, wires for routers, and a ton of other stuff down thereswitches, powerboxes, etc.
I need to build a desk with a complete section in the back to maintain and hide all the wires.

Attachments

• wires (Small).jpg
    wires (Small).jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 22
Last edited: